Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
This weekend we had a certain user decide that he would cheat on a lot of our games in the arcade. Fortunately I caught it and Scott took care of removing those scores.

Cheating WILL NOT be tolerated in our arcade! It isn't fair to everyone who plays in the arcade.

If you see someone cheating please PM myself or Scott.

Thank you

Scott PMed me when he deleted the cheater's scores and said he didn't think he could reset the all time high scores.

Neutron said:
Scott PMed me when he deleted the cheater's scores and said he didn't think he could reset the all time high scores.
How about just manually setting the all time high score to the current high scoring player. It won't be 100% accurate, but it's not accurate as it is now and it doesn't give the cheater a "trophy" about his (or her) exploit.

Just confirmed with Scott that he doesn't have a fix yet to remove him from the all time high scores list. I wish we did have a fix as this does mess up the arcade scoring a bit.

Wow, I never knew there were so many games. :eek:

I am hooked on Starsky & Hutch Pinball! :cool:

I must have had tunnel vision. I've always overlooked the Arcade. :rolleyes:

Yup, and there are more games coming too. ;)

That pinball game is addicting. I love playing that one. There are about 5 or 6 more games coming soon to an arcade near you. :D

I bet on the Starsky and Hutch pinball game you could make enough to pay for new LCD TVs for all of us on the staff. :D

Neutron said:
I bet on the Starsky and Hutch pinball game you could make enough to pay for new LCD TVs for all of us on the staff. :D
yeah, but..............

(I wish I was employed, so I could even THINK about LCD/DLP/HD/RP whatever).

LER

Mark_AR said:
Can we take up a PayaPal collection for LER? *grin*

only if y'all want to :)

Seriously, I was giving Neutron a ration of s***.

For the pub members, see my thread there.

:)

LER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)