Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Check out this months edition of Bob Grove's Monitoring Times Magazine, there is an excellent article in there by Ken Reitz called C Band FTA: How Small Can You Go.

I am thinking that Ken HAS TO be a SatelliteGuys member! :)

That's the July 2012 issue of Monitoring Times!

I have met Bob several times. He lives just up the road from me. He is a very good guy. I have also been to his location and its a nice set-up. I used to subscribe to Monitoring Times. I will have to check out that issue.

Check out this months edition of Bob Grove's Monitoring Times Magazine, there is an excellent article in there by Ken Reitz called C Band FTA: How Small Can You Go.

I am thinking that Ken HAS TO be a SatelliteGuys member! :)

That's the July 2012 issue of Monitoring Times!

Thats funny, I downloaded MT Express earlier today and saw/thought the same thing. I wonder if Ken will read this and identify himself.

Great story on mini C-band dsh, and I am very happy to keep subscriptions going...:) I love that Magazine. I am thinking upgrading from old 90 CM dish to 100 CM I know it will be tough though to sqweez the weak C-band's signal like a orange juice....:hungry:

But first thing first better check out the C-band footprint is like here in New Mexico got to some homework to do though.:coffee

Yeah but it won't let you download July yet.

so there is no way of seeing the actual article unless either someone uploads it or you purchase the copy to "download"

Not that I can see Tony. As soon as they post July I will buy it for the 2.99 and get you the article, Scott has the print version that came in the mail.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)