check out my Dish video

Mike,

Fun video, I just hope DISH don't give you any trouble over it because of the iPad promotion. (They have really strict iPad promotion guidelines... and everything needs to be approved by Apple.)

Mike,

Fun video, I just hope DISH don't give you any trouble over it because of the iPad promotion. (They have really strict iPad promotion guidelines... and everything needs to be approved by Apple.)

I love the promotion but it's too hard to advertise. Way too many rules and I have no idea how to get the word out. I've put it on our facebook page but I'm not sure what I can all say.

Dude! You remind me of Don West,former TNA wrestling broadcaster.

Lol...I watch TNA...miss don west. Better then Taz anyday. Scott thanks for the heads up. We know Dish is strict on there rules...and tried to not mention the apple promotion all that much. Did this video in one shoot though...only messup is at the end...my phone began ringing...so it stopped the video.lol...thanks for watchin though!!..and if u think itll make dish mad...ill take it down. I dont wanna mess anything up...

Go ahead and close this and delete it..guess I did just talk way to much bout the promotion..gonna do another one here in couple days...thats hardly talking bout "it"..leavin my video up for the locals thougj. Thanks for watchin it...take it down admin...I cant figure out how 2

You indicated that AT120 included all of the Smart Pack channels, it doesn't. You also said that the PTAT feature would auto-record Monday Night Football, unless DISH decides to add ESPN to the big 4 of PTAT, it won't. Your pricing is a little off here and there. Big energy points to you though.

You indicated that AT120 included all of the Smart Pack channels, it doesn't. You also said that the PTAT feature would auto-record Monday Night Football, unless DISH decides to add ESPN to the big 4 of PTAT, it won't. Your pricing is a little off here and there. Big energy points to you though.

Yep your right. Meant sunday night football...and just found out bout the smart pack differences

It's actually a good start! Fix some of the errors, maybe get a mike on you so the audio is better. I tried to look at it from someone who knows nothing about a Hopper/Joey and from the perspective, you did a credible job IMO. I think it would make someone look further into it. Also good that you stressed you are local and there to help.

It's actually a good start! Fix some of the errors, maybe get a mike on you so the audio is better. I tried to look at it from someone who knows nothing about a Hopper/Joey and from the perspective, you did a credible job IMO. I think it would make someone look further into it. Also good that you stressed you are local and there to help.

Thanks Tampa8!!

Audio is much better. I would cut out the grass at the beginning. I get you were going for someone approaching you but it didn't quite come off to me. And I wouldn't have two dishes especially the bigger one in the scene, someone not familiar with DISH might thing you need them all in their yard. But the content is good and you come over well.

Or perhaps shoulda been more specific...as in this is DishNet dish...satellite internet....but I wanted them in the video...sorta shows we are big league Satellite people )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts