check out my Dish video

I like your videos, someone else doing it may not come over as well but you come across as knowledgeable and likable.

Not to bad....with Bloomington, Indiana sounded like a wrestling Promo :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sub to my youtube if ya can. Was the last video and one of the first I did at the shop. Unfortunately we had to close the shop...my buddy jay had 2 customers in 6 months. Maybe 5 walkins during that time.
Since then...
My sales took off locally. Then I found a national company, within 7 months ive switched 450 plus to dish. Not to shabby huh?
To bad my local confidence hadnt kicked in before this video.
I know the prices are wrong....bloomington indiana way to many times.
If I could do the video again...id blow that one away.
That video is now for feedback...so others can switch to dish )

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I wouldn't sell the 'no lag' as there are still active reports from People saying they experience lags on the Joeys. Also, as far as the pricing, I beleive you said only with you, and one HD TV was $47. If someone signs with the AT250 package at $39.99 for first 12 months, and adds a 612 or 722, it's only $47, so it is false to say the price is only with you. I would clarify what you are promoting so someone else may not be able to dispute the facts in the video with their product(maybe even another dish retailer. There are multiple national dish retailers including the one from dish network themselves "DishOne")

Chad im only talking the hopper. I sell it nationwide. Various from $43 in oklahoma i think think. Most other areas $46-$47.
As for lag...was talkin the hopper. I have the first gen hopper...lags rarley. Hopper with sling was faster then my hopper....and thats what new customers get...unless they get a second hopper. Top 250 right now with the hopper its $57 same as the top 200. Again im including tax...and talkin 1 tv.
I didnt advertise that package though...stuck to the top 120.
Only advertised the hopper. And pay $0 upfront is not advertised through godish or dishone....so its an exclusive via me....lol. plus only for 1 tv......I got this!!!

I gotcha, and I understood your points. It's another viewer that may see it, research and you would lose credibility. Overall I liked it, just my tidbits.

Chad im only talking the hopper. I sell it nationwide. Various from $43 in oklahoma i think think. Most other areas $46-$47.
As for lag...was talkin the hopper. I have the first gen hopper...lags rarley. Hopper with sling was faster then my hopper....and thats what new customers get...unless they get a second hopper. Top 250 right now with the hopper its $57 same as the top 200. Again im including tax...and talkin 1 tv.
I didnt advertise that package though...stuck to the top 120.
Only advertised the hopper. And pay $0 upfront is not advertised through godish or dishone....so its an exclusive via me....lol. plus only for 1 tv......I got this!!!

Actually your using a club Dish certificate with every sale which is waiving $50 of what the customer needs to pay upfront.

Not a bad idea, but your giving money away that you don't have to.

Many national retailers will make the customer pay the first bill, plus collect an additional $50 on top of that as an activation fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)