Check out the programing on dish now

OK So I log on here to find that it isn't just me that is receiving a whole bunch of internationals where QVC, HSN and a bunch more channels should be. While I'm reading I run a check switch and all is OK, however, and this doesn't usually happen, a new guide is down loading. Since I am typing in real time I shall wait and see what happens then continue. Well the guide finally downloaded and it looks like Dish is slowly fixing the problem. Of course I still have 36 hd's that no longer come in, little or no signal, (Anything on TP 2, 10,22, 27,30 and 31) so there may be more screwed up channels (been like this since the new sat went on line). Will be contacting Dish today about the other issue.

Ross

Anyone has any info on what's going on with Dish? Satellite hijacked by aliens?
[FONT=&quot]There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. Sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set.[/FONT]

End of transmittion.

Seems like things are on the mend. Most of the channels are fixed now.

8:06 AM, - CDT, and 175, supposed to be BOOM, is showing the Arabic channel, MBC. Kinda funny to see visitors to Washington DC, speaking English with Farsi [no offense to anyone, but my Arabic language skills are not that good] subtitles, when the guide says, "YOGI'S ARK LARK: Family / Children. Yogi Bear captains a magic arc in search for the perfect place."

Gonna be an interesting day.

Daughter woke up as I was getting ready for work, and at about 6:15CST, I flicked to the Disney Channel so she could watch Handy Manny, however, instead, she was treated to Indian Programming. For a moment, I was like Whoa, I know Handy Manny has some spanish language, but Indian news as well?? Thankfully, Disney West was working and she accepted Little Einsteins as a substitute. Crazy things happening at Dish. Now only if they would bring Voom back......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)