Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
For some reason I keep getting audio breakouts every 10-20 seconds, I was wondering if anyone else is getting the same issue.
Channel # 280.
The show I was watching when all this started:My First Home
Now even when the show is on commercial I am still getting audio breakouts...

Hmm, looks like its fixed right now, It was happening for the first 10 minutes..

This is a software issue with the HD DVR that DTV is working on to correct. It is not a hardware issue. It was first documented back around Dec 7th by Case Mgmt but only came to light at our office within the last week.

I have has this problem for awhile too. However it seems to get better if I pause what I am watching live for a second or two.

I was also having the same problems last night while watching American Idol, the only way to make it work was by doing what trumpetman suggested and rewinding a few seconds and watching it that way.

Bill

I've not had a problem since I last stated. I don't think its a major problem with any software! And have not had a problem in the past! Its Satellite, can't always be flawless! We know cable isn't!

I've found that the problem comes from skipping ahead too many times, that is you are already live or close to live and use the skip ahead. Problem is solved with a skip back, short pause, or channel change

TLC HD won't come in at all for me...It goes back and forth between "Looking for Signal" and "Signal Has Been Lost".

[Edit] I can't get a signal on Ch. 9488 either. TLC SD comes in just fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)