Check this out !!! NO WAY!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Im wondering if the tuner cartridge will pass the hd signal through to the tv in its raw state and allow the tv to process it? I wouldnt be surprised because theres so much stuff they dont tell you in training.

wonder if the 625 does mpeg4. actually we better be careful, 95% of the people know we are joking but I almost am sure in 2 weeks there will be someone pointing back to this thread saying, see I told you the 625 did HD.

stuart628 said:
wonder if the 625 does mpeg4. actually we better be careful, 95% of the people know we are joking but I almost am sure in 2 weeks there will be someone pointing back to this thread saying, see I told you the 625 did HD.
It doesn't have the outputs for HD.

This is exactly what they did with the 510, 921. They had advertised the pdfs saying they had NBR and I brought that to their attention. 5 hours later, it was edited. They try to falsely advertise anything and everything until people on the forums catch on.

I wish I'd get a finders fee for pointing it out. Don't wanna know how many angry customers I saved them, because they wouldn't have gotten what they bought the 625 for.