Check your PPV Certificates

loubon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2010
New Jersey
While checking to see if the price increase would hit my next bill I noticed I had 2 PPV certificates from 12/24/15 which I don't recall ever getting a notification on. Already a weak attempt at offsetting an $8 increase that I'll be getting on my AEP but to not even let me know about it is very odd.

And if I switch from 2 HWS to one H3 replaced with a Joey I'll save a whopping $2. Thanks to Sat Guys I knew all this already but to see in in black and white is reality. And the PPV actually annoyed me because they know in my many years as a customer I rarely use PPV so they basically gave me something I'll get little use of and then didn't even tell me about it. I know that sounds a little whiney but I think most of you will get my point.

Reactions: ClarkGable
While checking to see if the price increase would hit my next bill I noticed I had 2 PPV certificates from 12/24/15 which I don't recall ever getting a notification on. Already a weak attempt at offsetting an $8 increase that I'll be getting on my AEP but to not even let me know about it is very odd.

And if I switch from 2 HWS to one H3 replaced with a Joey I'll save a whopping $2. Thanks to Sat Guys I knew all this already but to see in in black and white is reality. And the PPV actually annoyed me because they know in my many years as a customer I rarely use PPV so they basically gave me something I'll get little use of and then didn't even tell me about it. I know that sounds a little whiney but I think most of you will get my point.

Thank you for the heads up. I just checked and I have two also and was not notified either.

Yup got 2 freebies here too. AEP customer from day one... No Joeys, no nutt'n other then a HWS which I bought. Still sucks as this will cost me $180+ after the increase... Stupid me..:glasses

Two weeks ago I received an envelope from Dish saying there was something special inside for special customers. I opened it up and it was completely empty.

I used 1 of the certificates to watch "The Martian" last week. It is a shame that Dish did not notify anyone that they had given us 2 certificates. I saw the 2 certificates when I went to the site to check which version Joey I had. Of course they had me listed as a Joey 1 when I have a Joey 2.

I got two to but I was notified by mail about a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 177