Cancel service

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I am still under contract with Dish but due to retirement & not much income now does anyone know k how much it would cost to get of of the contract. I have been a customer with Dish for over 10 years. I don't want to deal with them on price I just need to get out of the contract & the monthly bill.

Thanks,
Bruce

I am still under contract with Dish but due to retirement & not much income now does anyone know k how much it would cost to get of of the contract. I have been a customer with Dish for over 10 years. I don't want to deal with them on price I just need to get out of the contract & the monthly bill.

Thanks,
Bruce
No more than $240 if you only have tv service. It is $10 for each month remaining within your commitment.

Thanks,
Bruce
What makes you feel you're still under contract? Did you take an equipment upgrade or something else recently?

Thanks,
Bruce
Hello Bruce, We're sorry to hear that you were wanting to cancel your DISH service. Retirement can be tough and every penny counts. We do have packages as low as $19.99. It's called the Welcome Pack.
I can still review your account with you. Please private message me with your telephone number and PIN.

I just noticed it myself this week. I'll have to look back through the business rules change history to see exactly when it was changed.

Hello Bruce, We're sorry to hear that you were wanting to cancel your DISH service. Retirement can be tough and every penny counts. We do have packages as low as $19.99. It's called the Welcome Pack.
I can still review your account with you. Please private message me with your telephone number and PIN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)