Cheese Sale

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
Or better yet I'll just give it away to all of you whiners out there.

Come get your cheese so that you'll have something to eat while you sit there and whine.

thread sponsored by your local dairy farmers

danielle_s said:

Come get your cheese so that you'll have something to eat while you sit there and whine.

Just don't CUT the cheese!!
smoke2.gif

Im lactose intolerant..you got some goat cheese or soy?

danielle_s said:

Being from Wisconsin, I know a little bit about cheese and dairy farmers.
People are frustrated by what is happening because we have been through it before and will probably be through it again, so why not let them vent?
There is always something to "whine" about--pq, installation woes, billing problems, etc. Should everybody just shut up and leave? If Voom goes, we will all go elsewhere. Most of the people complaining will probably stay, so let's just deal with it. You can always skip their posts. I am sticking with Voom until the end, whenever that may be.

elocs said:
Being from Wisconsin, I know a little bit about cheese and dairy farmers.
People are frustrated by what is happening because we have been through it before and will probably be through it again, so why not let them vent?
There is always something to "whine" about--pq, installation woes, billing problems, etc. Should everybody just shut up and leave? If Voom goes, we will all go elsewhere. Most of the people complaining will probably stay, so let's just deal with it. You can always skip their posts. I am sticking with Voom until the end, whenever that may be.
My cheese shop is open for business, if you don't intend on buying then please leave so the customre behind you can place they're order.

Thank You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts