James Dolan to purchase generic cheese wiz factory for fortune (BSNews) 03.08.05

bradley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
James Dolan purchases generic cheese wiz factory for undisclosed fortune (BSNews) 03.09.05

by W.I. Zahmaster
American Cheese Today NA Can.

(BSNews) Given James Dolan's fascination with anything containing "wiz," it came as no surprise when it was disclosed today by the CVC board, he had done absolutely nothing that would benefit mankind.

It is also known James, fondly referred to around the CVC boardroom as, "Jimmy, the stupid frikin' kid," often feels it is necessary to frequently announce his need to, "take a wiz." A disgruntled board member was overheard saying, "What the hell is wrong with that kid?"

Fellow board members hope, one day, he'll be unable to find his keys and simply won't come to work anymore.

Another board member confidentially disclosed, "What a stupid little sh*t. We still have to constantly remind him to flush the toilet and ask him if he really wiped."

Charles Dolan, Jimmy's father, when asked if he had any comment just rolled his eyes and began mumbling incoherently.

Confidential memo attached.

©2005 Worthless Information Group, all rights unwanted :p

Attachments

• 0209b.jpg
    0209b.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 315
James Dolan purchases generic cheese wiz factory for undisclosed fortune (BSNews) 03.09.05

by W.I. Zmaster
American Cheese NA Can.

(BSNews) Given James Dolan's fascination with anything containing "wiz," it came as no surprise when it was announced today by the CVC board he had done nothing that would benefit mankind.

It is also known James, fondly referred to around the CVC boardroom as, "Jimmy, the stupid frikin' kid" often feels it is necessary to frequently announce his need to "take a wiz." A disgruntled board member was heard saying, "what the hell is wrong with that kid?"

Fellow board members hope, one day, he'll be unable to find his keys and simply won't come to work anymore. Another board member disclosed, "what a stupid little sh*t. We still have to constantly remind him to flush the toilet and ask him if he really wiped."

Charles Dolan, Jimmy's father, when asked if he had any comment just rolled his eyes and began mumbling incoherently.

Confidential memo attached.

©2005 Worthless Information Group, all rights unwanted :p

Attachments

• 0209b.jpg
    0209b.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 251
lmao, ah Bradley. That was nice to read first thing in the morning, adds a little levity to the day.

Definitely a break from reading the 15 posts that all contain the same 3 stories.
This "first to the punch" syndrome is really making it difficult to read this forum.

Sort of amazes me that people continue to do that. Wonder if the same folks call the CSRs daily as well?

:)

Lob

Funny

:eek: I have to admit...I have contacted VOOM (through the Live Chat) several times since I got VOOM only 5 or 6 weeks ago.....the problem is that each CSR gives you a different answer. One time it will be "we have no information about any new channels" and the next time it will be "we are adding 200+ new channels including 30+ new HD channels and here is a list of some of them..."(by the way, Fox Sports Ohio is said to be added by next week). So, the trick is to keep contacting them until you get someone who knows/cares/willing to give you the information you want. While everyone I have talked with is extremely friendly unlike with Cable, there still exists a HUGE knowledge gap from one rep to the next....

OMG thanks for the laugh, way too funny :clap !!! Welcome break from all the speculation & misinformation being posted yada yada yada.

Thanks for the morning laugh, bradley! You have been one busy poster around here lately.

Still enjoying HDTV under rainless! Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)