Chicago Area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hoster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
Can some one tell me if they no of a few compaines in the Chicago area that sell FTA equipment retail and not wholesale only?
If you have there web address it would be great.

Rich

Rich , what are you looking to buy ?

I know of no FTA stores in Chicago area, doesn't mean there is none, I just haven't seen one and believe me I've looked.

Ethnic areas on North and South Side may have independent stores, but remember they pay rent for their space and prices and product availability may not be of your choice, I have made many purchases from our Sponsors, mainly Sadoun and have been very happy with their service.

Hello jayelem

I thought there would be many in Chicago, I was looking for a 100cm Fortec dish. I do buy alot from Sadoun but I don't like to pay the shipping on the dish $80.00 or so. I also don't want to drive to Ohio either to pick it up but that be nice to do just see and meet the guys..

That is mainly it.

Richard

Rich , what are you looking to buy ?

I know of no FTA stores in Chicago area, doesn't mean there is none, I just haven't seen one and believe me I've looked.

Ethnic areas on North and South Side may have independent stores, but remember they pay rent for their space and prices and product availability may not be of your choice, I have made many purchases from our Sponsors, mainly Sadoun and have been very happy with their service.

Last edited:
go by an arabic store by harlem and 87 and grab a free arabic news paper, you will find few stores !!. but their prices are smilliar to others, good luck

There's at least one places in Missouri, but it's near Joplin, so on the way wrong side of the state.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts