Chicago Bears Games on DISH from outside region?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I always thought the majority of bears games were on ota..so assuming you are close to the Chicago spot beam is find a way to get Chicago locals

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Need the Bears to start playing better so their games are shown more. The last couple of years have been pretty bad and the stations have put other games on instead.

I looked into the Verizon 2.5 billion deal, what a waste...The deal last year only showed live in-market NFL games. I'm in same boat as OP, stuck with Vikings and would rather be water tortured. My Sundays are rather blah now in fact watched very little NFL last year without having my home team I prefer.

Need the Bears to start playing better so their games are shown more. The last couple of years have been pretty bad and the stations have put other games on instead.

Ugh! Tell me about it. I'm in Milwaukee and I used to see my Bears 12 games a year. The last few years, not so much. This is just adding insult to injury. :)

I always thought the majority of bears games were on ota..so assuming you are close to the Chicago spot beam is find a way to get Chicago locals

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I too am confused by the thread. NFL games are OTA, with of course Monday night, and a few streamed games the exceptions. (Maybe the NFL Network for a game or two?) Living in Minnesota unless you can get Stations in the Bears DMA how would any provider be able to get you those games. (Sunday Ticket of course is the expensive exception) All the references to regional Fox Sports would seem to have no bearing on NFL games.

Is there a CONUS local market close to Chicago? Illinois, Indiana? "Moving" might be a solution

No. And besides the ongoing disputes with NY RSNs and Philly CSN, what else do they need to step up with?
Philly is a weird situation. It originated as Comcast doing all in its power to keep it off satellite through loopholes. Then, after rules changed and loopholes closed, they demanded astronomical fees to be carried on Satellite. NYC and NBC Sports Boston are different where they were carried on Dish at one time and were removed due to raising carriage fees. In the case with NBC Sports Boston (when it was CSN New England) it was Dish determining that the Celtics alone weren't worth the cost to carry the channel. The Bruins and Red Sox are on NESN. MLS isn't highly coveted in New England, and the Patriots only have specialized team programming on NBC Sports Boston, not actual games.

Reactions: Pere845

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts