Chiller HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i cant read the word chiller without thinking of the old saturday nite tv chiller movies and when it came on with the "thing" like hand and tree....and it goes chilllllllerrrrrr....like i cant hear someone say "the bears" without it sounding like they really said "da bears".

We really need this to be in HD.

Dish Network has there VOOM HD Channel playing movies list this.

I kind of miss it

Did some searching, there had been mention of the Chiller & Sleuth in HD coming, but the networks are not launched yet.

Here is where I found it:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/1002916-post6.html
Also Fall 2007:

Bravo
Cartoon
Chiller
CNBC
FX
HBO2 East
HBO2 West
HBO Family East
HBO Family West
HBO Latino East
HBO Signature East
MoreMax East
Sci-Fi
Sleuth
Speed
USA

We're still waiting for those HBOs too.

Chiller is a channel I thought I really wanted but, aside from old Hitchcocks, I haven't gotten much use from it. I hope they evolve into a movie channel along the lines of Monsters - just not so many repeats please - once it goes HD. Maybe that's why it comes up on the favorites movie category?

I am all for HD channels - but would this channel really benefit from it? They would show no true HD. It would be another MTV or Fuel that shows no HD content.

I am all for HD channels - but would this channel really benefit from it? They would show no true HD. It would be another MTV or Fuel that shows no HD content.

Actually, any movie shot on film is a good candidate for an HD transfer. If they have the HD transfers for the films they currently show, it would be worth it. If you wonder how these would look in HD, check out the Hitchcock films on some of the other channels.

Chiller is a channel I thought I really wanted but, aside from old Hitchcocks, I haven't gotten much use from it. I hope they evolve into a movie channel along the lines of Monsters - just not so many repeats please - once it goes HD. Maybe that's why it comes up on the favorites movie category?

Chiller is my absolute favorite channel. I can watch shows that I grew up watching in the 80's. Though I would look for original programming eventually as all new popular channels get original programming. I have even read on their website that original programming will eventually come. I just hope it doesn't turn out like SciFi. SciFi plays more horror than actual science fiction anymore. And why are Ghost Hunters on a "science fiction" channel?

Yeah every time I go to my mom's I site there watching chiller, and for the same reason, the shows I loved as a teenager in the 80's... when Chiller first came on I remember a lot of places saying that a seperate HD verision would be available with uncut movies ala Monsters, but since Monsters has gone down so bad here lately, that's why I was wondering ..... :)

Chiller is my absolute favorite channel. I can watch shows that I grew up watching in the 80's. Though I would look for original programming eventually as all new popular channels get original programming. I have even read on their website that original programming will eventually come. I just hope it doesn't turn out like SciFi. SciFi plays more horror than actual science fiction anymore. And why are Ghost Hunters on a "science fiction" channel?

I've never understood why programmers seem to think that scifi and horror appeal to the same audience either. Both genres should be at the head of the pack when it comes to HD and both deserve their own channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts