Chiller to launch on 4/23 Dish

DISHN3TWORK

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2008
Keep an eye out for Chiller it should be launched on 4/23/2008 on Ch 199 by 5 PM ET.

Last edited:
Is there a sit that shows what channels you get for what package.

Like, not the WHOLE channel line up, but THESE 50 are the 50 more you get with 250 over 200.

We won't know until it's about on. My guess would be 250, as with Sleuth.

Well I guess I would have to upgrade to the top 250 with DISH once again if this is the case. But I could drop to just Choice with Directv if DISH does add CHiller. After August I can drop down to just FAmily with DIRECTV since" Passions" on the 101 , won't be on after that.

Since DISH added Usa and Sci fi and Cnn in hd , I have felt less need for DIrectv and the full Choice Xtra plus hd pack. IF DISH could add FX in hd I would have all the hd channels I use the most for my show recordings. After DISH does add the other 22 channels in hd that they claim they are going to add, it looks like DIRECTV won't have the lock on the national hd channels again. Now they will always rule in regards to sports but I really don't care about them anyway. I wouldn't mind Cw in hd also. DIrectv does have this and DISH doesn't for the Houston locals.

Thank God, I've been wanting chiller on dish for a while now, I don't get monsters HD so any horror themed channel addition is awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)