Flyers vs Capitals game blacked out NHLN

Spatch

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 15, 2004
Northeast, PA
Came home a set tried to set up my dvr to record the flyers game tonight. As usual I went down the HD guide to see if it was on any of the channels and I found it scheduled on the NHLN. I tried to set it up and it says this program is not availiable for viewing in your area. Ok, it must be on another channel, or so I thought. I can't find it anywhere. I am not in the black out are for either team so what gives. Anyone also having this problem?

are you blacked out on the Alt channel? CSN-MA+ has the game for the Capitals, otherwise you are in the Flyers home territory. I have been blacked out of Chicago and Minnesota on NHL Network since they are my home teams.

I am also blacked out on the Alt channel 444. Don't understand why? My Rsn is New York. This is the first Flyers game that I have not been able to get this year usually I can always get it on Center Ice.

I am also blacked out on the Alt channel 444. Don't understand why? My Rsn is New York. This is the first Flyers game that I have not been able to get this year usually I can always get it on Center Ice.

CI uses the blackout rule in reverse of the rsn's. I am in NY dma as well and only Flyers games I get are when they play the Rangers on MSG, all others are always blacked out.

Minnesota Wild games are blacked out for me on NHL Network yet I get all the Wild games on NHL Center Ice with no blackouts, people with Directv are also getting blacked out of the Flyers game as well. Something is not right with the blackout info.

CI uses the blackout rule in reverse of the rsn's. I am in NY dma as well and only Flyers games I get are when they play the Rangers on MSG, all others are always blacked out.

Do you have CI? Because I never have them blacked out.

where are my flyers?

Okay, I have gotten every game until tonight (possible deciding game!). I have NHL center ice, and usually the flyers are only blocked out on NHL center ice if the team they are playing is the rangers, or possibly devils/islanders. But they are playing the capitals...the game isn't on any other channel. However, the TV programming guide says Versus network is supposed to be showing the game. Instead, the boston game is on....so who can I yell at? NHL network, Versus, or my cable company? Since I'm not in privity with Versus network, it would suck if they are my only avenue for recourse. bastards.

Okay, I have gotten every game until tonight (possible deciding game!). I have NHL center ice, and usually the flyers are only blocked out on NHL center ice if the team they are playing is the rangers, or possibly devils/islanders. But they are playing the capitals...the game isn't on any other channel. However, the TV programming guide says Versus network is supposed to be showing the game. Instead, the boston game is on....so who can I yell at? NHL network, Versus, or my cable company? Since I'm not in privity with Versus network, it would suck if they are my only avenue for recourse. bastards.

For some reason, the game is Tuesday. It shows in the guide for 7 pm on vs.

Looks like Bruins/Canadians game was a game 7. Vs. probably made to call and hoped the Caps/Flyers would go to a game 7 as well.

Garys,

Although the Caps/Flyers games was a better game to watch, it was SWEET to see the Bruins get bounced, first the Patriots, now the Bruins, we can hope hope that the Celtics follow this trend. I'm so tired of all the "Boston this and Boston that" sports talk.

John

Garys,

Although the Caps/Flyers games was a better game to watch, it was SWEET to see the Bruins get bounced, first the Patriots, now the Bruins, we can hope hope that the Celtics follow this trend. I'm so tired of all the "Boston this and Boston that" sports talk.

John

Nice....! :up

Garys,

John

Sorry, guys. Winning is contagious here in New England. That's why everyone talks about our teams.... Celts #17 banner is right around the corner. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts