Christian TV Network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bonscott87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Any details on this network? I was checking FTA List and it looks like it was added to G25 just a few weeks ago. Is this a part of Glorystar or does it just happen to be up on G25?

Details from FTA List:
Christian TV Network 12115-V 22426 1792 1793 WCLF

I'd kinda like to get a C band dish now. But my wife said a 6 footer is out of the question. ;) Told her I can get SafeTV with it (I think it's C band). She thought for a second and then said no again.

So I guess I can have all the dishes I want so long as they are under 1 meter. :D

I'd kinda like to get a C band dish now. But my wife said a 6 footer is out of the question. ;) Told her I can get SafeTV with it (I think it's C band). She thought for a second and then said no again.

So I guess I can have all the dishes I want so long as they are under 1 meter. :D
Maybe you could design a cluster of 1 meter dishes and focus them such that they perform as well as a 10ft dish? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)