Christmas music channels

Bah humbug!
A8BEF171-30C3-4EBE-8C7D-3A8775BDC7F8.jpeg

Which episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" was that? I'm sure the holideck was involved...
;)

I am not surprised. I was seeing Christmas commercials the week before Halloween. Maybe I should say "Chri$tma$" commercials...

Which episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" was that? I'm sure the holideck was involved...
;)

I am not surprised. I was seeing Christmas commercials the week before Halloween. Maybe I should say "Chri$tma$" commercials...

It’s actually not from Star Trek. Patrick Stewart has been playing Scrooge as a one man Broadway play for a number of years now. They made it into a TV movie on TNT some years back. To this day, it’s our family’s favorite verison of the story. He does a good job of being Scrooge.

Amazon product ASIN 0780623746

I goofed, I should have put <JK> </JK> around my post (since the Wink wasn't good enough).

Of course I know about Stewart's "A Christmas Story" which took over as my favorite version of the story when it came out.

Of course I know about Stewart's "A Christmas Story" which took over as my favorite version of the story when it came out.
You'll shoot your eye out! ;)
A Christmas Carol.;)
Oh, yeah... Good Grief! I'm getting all my Christmas specials mixed up... Which means it's finally time to share something I've been holding on to for most of the year!
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 18.20.19.png

(this came from Mark Hamill's Twitter feed)

Last edited:
And I thought British humor was wankers... Watching a couple of the Christmas music vids (Wizzard?) had me "WTF?"
(Where's The Frankincense?)

Reactions: charlesrshell
And I thought British humor was wankers... Watching a couple of the Christmas music vids (Wizzard?) had me "WTF?"
(Where's The Frankincense?)
Oh man, Roy Wood's Wizzard "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday" is one of my all time favorite Rock & Roll Christmas recordings. But yes, the video like most from the mid 70's sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts