Christmas Music

JimWH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Tampa Fl.
My wife was overjoyed yesterday when I showed her that DISH had started the Christmas music channels for this year. It seems that they start earlier and earlier.

I noticed them last night as we decked the halls in our home. Hoped to see something in the sirius channels, but at least I found them in the dish music. I am not at home now or I would post the locations.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

GaryPen said:
Why can't people just wait until after Thanksgiving? Personally, I'm not interested in Christmas until then.

I like to do alot of decorating for christmas and if waited till after thanksgiving, well then it hardly seems worth it

I already put up the Christnas tree on October 27th and the outdoor Christmas lights on November 3rd. I'm excited that these channels are now available.

Pretty sure XM Christmas music has started today I think. A bit surprised our local fm has not flipped yet, I am thinking any day now

Last edited:
Yes my wife came across the X-mas music channels yesterday and guess what she is doing right now? YEP! I had to lug all the decorations and tree to the house this morning from the shed. I think we should at least wait till the day after Thanksgiving. But my mother never wanted to decorate for Christmas till after the 15 th of December, and all were down the day after Christmas.

Yespage said:
They are from PA, and putting the lights up early is a wise strategic decision. The tree on the other hand...

Lol, yup, that's how we roll. :)

Normally i would say its too early for Christmas music. But I got to admit I am in the Christmas music mood already.

Maybe the 7 inches of snow I got last night added to it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

maryb@Dish Network said:
Channel 73 Traditional Holidays & Channel 74 Holiday Pop started today. Other channels will not launch until later in the month!

Thanks mary :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Normally i would say its too early for Christmas music. But I got to admit I am in the Christmas music mood already.

Maybe the 7 inches of snow I got last night added to it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yup, that would do it scott. :)

I start to listen to Christmas music after Thanksgiving. I would like to hear more of my favorite Christmas song "The Christmas Waltz" which is barely played yet "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" is played over again.

thechaz05 said:
I noticed them last night as we decked the halls in our home. Hoped to see something in the sirius channels, but at least I found them in the dish music. I am not at home now or I would post the locations.

SiriusXM holiday channels start Tuesday.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4g touch using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)