Christmas Specials on Angel 2 and KTV

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Normally I do not post the SA E-Mail news letters, but I thought everyone should be aware of the coming specials.
Coming up on Sky Angel!

The following new special events or air dates/times for previously announced special events have been added to Sky Angel's Web site (www.skyangel.com). To view a complete list of special events, go to: http://www.skyangel.com/Programming/Index.asp?Reference=Upcoming&~=

24-Hour Classic Christmas Marathon

Sky Angel presents 24 hours of the best classic Christmas specials from the golden days of television all day Christmas Eve. Enjoy holiday versions of classic TV shows, from Bing Crosby & Family Christmas Special to Christmas episodes of Dragnet, Jack Benny and more; plus, holiday cartoons and Christmas news reports from years gone by, as well as classic holiday movies. It's classic Christmas fun for everyone!

Angel Two (9702)

Saturday, Dec 24, 2005 12:00am - 11:00pm ET

24 Hours of Christmas

Sky Angel continues its annual tradition of bringing home the best spiritual Christmas programs that celebrate the real reason for the season. Sky Angel is the only TV system or network in America to air this many back-to-back Christ-centered holiday specials featuring Christmas musicals, dramas and teachings on Christ's birth.

Angel Two (9702)

Sunday, Dec 25, 2005 12:00am - 11:00pm ET

It's a KTV Christmas!

Sky Angel will be giving kids the biggest Christmas gift of all: a day-long marathon of Christmas-themed children's programs, including cartoons, claymation programs, musicals, dramas, holiday music videos and much more!

KTV-Kids and Teens Television (9703)

Sunday, Dec 25, 2005 7:00am - 1:00am ET

To view a list of special events coming to Sky Angel, plus other program highlights, go to: http://www.skyangel.com/Programming/Index.asp?x=003|004&~=

Receive a complete schedule of programs, specials, movie listings, new program announcements and feature articles each month. Subscribe to Sky Angel Guide, the official monthly printed program guide for the Sky Angel satellite system. Have 12 monthly issues of Sky Angel Guide mailed to you for only $24! For details, go to: http://www.skyangel.com/Programming/Index.asp?x=003|006&~=

See ya
Tony

non-secular holiday music?

Anyone have info on non-secular holiday music on SkyAngel?

I know XM has 4 holiday channels this year and I hear one of them has a fairly traditional playlist. I get Sirius and have enjoyed the two streams they provide (contemporary and country), but would sure like to have a 24/7 feed of Christian holiday music.

I haven't been able to find anything in the newsletters or program guide, but I could have easily missed it.

I suppose this is something I should mention in the next survey that comes out.

Cheers,
Red

Christmas music on Spirit

From what I hear from the Spirit hosts, it's now 24/7 Christmas music through Monday. It's cool because you can hear Christmas classic songs recorded by today's groups and music artists. These songs rarley never have videos made for them so they are never heard on TV music channels. Spirit puts Christmas video of trees and fire place as a visual backround to the music. It's called Total Christmas package.
Spirit is 9706

from www.spirit-television.com

I'm at my parents for Christmas and I'm glad I installed Sky Angel here last year. We've had Spirit on as backround so far today. I'd say though, sometimes it's a bit harder music for my parents, you know, they want Bing.

SPECIAL PROGRAMMING

Proving that SPIRIT Television isn't JUST music videos...

SPIRIT Television is about the music. And, yes, we're a 24/7 music video channel. But... sometimes we like to break things up with some special programming! Here's what's happening this month on SPIRIT.

Be watching and listening all through
Christmas weekend for your favorite Christmas music from your favorite SPIRIT artists!

Watch for Pam Pierce's "The Heart of Christmas"
only on SPIRIT!

Christmas Eve: 10 AM, 8 PM, and 11 PM et/pt
Christmas Day: 7 AM, 10 AM, and 1 PM et/pt

Sacred Favorites SA channel 9771 is playing Christmas music. Not sure if it's non stop but everytime I check it out, it's playing Christmas tunes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)