Christmas Theme?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

120inna55

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Athens, Texas, United States
Are we not able to have a Christmas theme with the new vBulletin?

I feel sure someone has already asked this, but the search is not yielding any relevant results.

There is a couple available for the current version...

I can see there are color schemes available, but I don't see a specific "Christmas" theme as in years past. I'm guessing it's either not available for vB 4.1, or it's more trouble than it's worth. Otherwise, Scott would definitely be implementing it.

The site has been updated, just in time for tonight's holiday party! :)

If your not seeing the new holiday look you can switch by CLICKING HERE or by selecting the Christmas theme from the Theme Chooser on the bottom left of all page.

Merry Christmas!

I had to change mine back to the normal. Some of the icons and font was so light I can't see them.

It does not seem to be working well for me with IE8/Win7. The forum list looks good with the snowmen, but when you go into a forum the envelopes are half missing by the threads. It seems like it wants to put something else there but it is not coming through.

Can you email me a screenshot so I can fix it. :) scott at satelliteguys dot us :)

Well you must have fixed it or it was a caching problem. All the envelopes are working now. It would be nice if the boring envelopes beside the threads turned into something Christmas oriented.

Well you must have fixed it or it was a caching problem. All the envelopes are working now. It would be nice if the boring envelopes beside the threads turned into something Christmas oriented.
It was a caching issue on the cloud servers... Some servers had the graphics and some did not... so I cleared the cached on all the servers in the cloud and the problem was fixed.

Sorry for the envelopes ran out of time. Was working on things the past 2 week plus have a lot of other things cooking at the same time. :D

It does not seem to be working well for me with IE8/Win7. The forum list looks good with the snowmen, but when you go into a forum the envelopes are half missing by the threads. It seems like it wants to put something else there but it is not coming through.

Serves you right for not using Firefox! :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts