CHUCK 3D - Coming February 2nd

Intel has produced more than 125 million pairs of 3-D glasses, which are being distributed by PepsiCo though 25,000 SoBe Life Water retail displays in grocery stores, drug stores and other retail venues beginning in early January. They will be free to consumers, who can also call 800-646-2904 to obtain a pair.

Source & More: Adage.com

I went to one major grocery store and they had not heard of it.

So, I called the 1-800-646-2904 number (thanks dfergie !), and they said they are sending out a "sheet with 4 pair of glasses" (which sounds like folding cardboard).

The promotion and glasses are supposed to go out on display today according to my friend who manages a major grocery chain. The Pepsi distributor was delivering them Tuesday. Probably why noone is finding them. I got mine last night.

S~

How will this be compared to the theaters doing 3D??
And what about the 3D ready TV's that are out there. Will they have an advantage over the rest of us??

Mine just arrived by UPS 2nd Day Air.

BTW, another site says that the Chuck 3D episode is the one the day after the Super Bowl, i.e. February 2nd.

The Dish Onscreen Guide calls the February 2nd episode "Chuck versus the Third Dimension", so it seems like the February 9th date is an error.

I got mine for Monsters Vs Aliens, you tune in at the end of the 2nd quarter and you can see the movie in 3d (the trailer) during the superbowl. I wonder if these glasses are the same as the ones with chuck. Its gonna be wicked to see this in 3D-HD

I got mine for Monsters Vs Aliens, you tune in at the end of the 2nd quarter and you can see the movie in 3d (the trailer) during the superbowl. I wonder if these glasses are the same as the ones with chuck. Its gonna be wicked to see this in 3D-HD
When I just called for Chuck glasses she said they will work with the Superbowl also.

For anyone in the Rhode Island area, I found the 3d glasses at a CVS store (Middletown). The Hess gas stations are also supposed to have them, but the Middletown Hess didn't have them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts