CHUCK 3D - Coming February 2nd

Phew... the local Schnuck's (seriously, thats the name of the grocery store - I sometimes say "I'm going to Schmucks" :D ) had the glasses, in a small display box, nowhere near the soft-drinks. I was happy to get a set of four glasses.

Bring on Yvonne in 3D on a 106" screen. :)

When I just called for Chuck glasses she said they will work with the Superbowl also.

I think it needs to be clear that the Superbowl itself will not be 3D but an ad or movie trailer during the Superbowl will be 3D along with Chuck on Monday.

I think it needs to be clear that the Superbowl itself will not be 3D but an ad or movie trailer during the Superbowl will be 3D along with Chuck on Monday.

Yeah, the entire Superbowl in 3D would be a little weird. But Yvonne Strahowski or Sarah Lancaster in 3D .... I am all for it. :D

I don't know. Yvonne in negligee in 3D works for me. :)

But I couldn't really judge the 3D stuff well, as my "stereo vision" as the eye-doctor calls it, isn't great. I could see the 3D effect, but nothing jumped out at me in a big way. We'll still watch it tomorrow.

Out of the three, the ad after the movie trailer was the best. They all had a 3D affect but the glasses made my crystal clear HDTV look cloudy.

There will have to be some major changes before 3D technology takes off in the home.

I don't know. Yvonne in negligee in 3D works for me. :)

But I couldn't really judge the 3D stuff well, as my "stereo vision" as the eye-doctor calls it, isn't great. I could see the 3D effect, but nothing jumped out at me in a big way. We'll still watch it tomorrow.

I'd like to see Yvonne (no the mention Sarah and the Asian chick) in 3D as well, but these crappy 3D glasses clearly aren't the way. Just unnecessarily darkened my screen.

The only thing that appear somewhat 3D was the bouncing ball at the beginning of the Monsters v Aliens promo. Everything else just gave me the feeling of double vision. I though it all looked better with the glasses off.

I'd like to see Yvonne (no the mention Sarah and the Asian chick) in 3D as well, but these crappy 3D glasses clearly aren't the way. Just unnecessarily darkened my screen.

The only thing that appear somewhat 3D was the bouncing ball at the beginning of the Monsters v Aliens promo. Everything else just gave me the feeling of double vision. I though it all looked better with the glasses off.

I definitely think the glasses are the problem; not like the ones you get at Disneyworld for the 3D/4D shows. That is for sure.

It looks like they were trying to compromise the effect if you did not have the glasses. If you watch the Chuck promo without glasses, there is not a lot of 3D color smearing in there. It looks like it is a watchable episode without glasses.

The glasses were of course extra cheap. My blue lens was a smeary mess.

I found these 3D glasses by mistake in the Family Dollar store the other day. There were several on a peice of cardboard and each has to be cut out.

Watched the first few minutes (will catch the DVR'd version later) and the 3D worked better than that superbowl add. Like Real-D, it's more about depth to the screen than popping imagery. But the faces in bodies still looked 2D, like cardboard cutouts placed in a 3D environment.

Had to rewind watch again to hear what was being said. To busy watching for the 3d elements. Note to self -Dont bother with 3d the next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)