Chuck Coming Back Soon?

Do we have a current list of newly cancelled shows so I know what to delete before I waste my time on them? Had no clue about Southland (had the season saved for a rainy day).

I sure hope we see Chuck soon! Maybe we'll get a full season or 3/4 of a season instead of the half season they have planned! I miss this one.

My DVR is ready to record Chuck. Don't Directv channel 101 air this show before NBC does or is that only for Friday Night Lights?

If they bring it back early I hope they just show reruns now and then start the new season after the Olympics (with great hype). The times that I read about are Monday nights and Wednesday nights.

If Chuck comes back early when do you think it should be brodcast (Day & Time)

I vote for Wednesday's @ 8/7 Central

If they bring it back early I hope they just show reruns now and then start the new season after the Olympics (with great hype).

They have an option on 9 more episodes, they are wraping up shooting the first 13. NBC would not have any issue doing a full season.

I hate all Friday night time slots as during the football season I pack up the receivers and head up to TN for the tailgating and football games. So I miss all my Firday night timers on my main receivers. I personally loved the Monday night timeslot

I hope it comes back early so they can have a full schedule of it and for Heros fans they can have a full season of it too.

Tuesday or Wednesday would be best for me on Chuck. Monday is pretty full and so is Thursday. Friday would probably kill the show (so of course Friday will be NBC's first pick).

I will never understand why the networks will bring back crap like Dancing with the stars or half a dozen other worthless reality shows, and back burner great shows like Chuck. The bastards killed Life too. I hope Chuck can survive these network idiots.

I will never understand why the networks will bring back crap like Dancing with the stars or half a dozen other worthless reality shows, and back burner great shows like Chuck. The bastards killed Life too. I hope Chuck can survive these network idiots.

its easy -- those crap shows cost virtually nothing to produce, and they get really good ratings. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)