Ciel 2 Tracking

The billing date depends on what date you originally started service.

I hope they work weekends and get this thing running soon :) I know charlie is not a big spender on ads but a superbowl ad saying they have more HD channels than direct would be well played.

I hope they work weekends and get this thing running soon :) I know charlie is not a big spender on ads but a superbowl ad saying they have more HD channels than direct would be well played.

An ad showing Viacom and Fox stations as added would be great. I suspect some have looked into TurboHD and decided against it due to missing some crucial networks. That would let them know that may have changed.

They will not have control of the sat until after the SuperBowl. Sorry about that. :(

Okay, what will be will be. Dish is missing a great marketing opportunity. And I will be watching the Super Bowl in SD again this year. I think I heard an actor express it well in a movie recently: "It is what it is. Nothing more." :D

Regards,
Fitzie

So then are we looking at hours, or days??? And don't say SOON!

We need Johnny Carson and the Great Carnak to tell us that.

To get expedited approval to operate, Echostar hand walked one of their other satellites approvals thru the system last year when the permit did not issue They must have had a heads up on this one regarding when the permit would issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)