cinema 10 channel themes?

shelly

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2003
I've read several posts about the changes to Cinema 10.

Yes, I now have the 2 movies per channe but I cannot find any of the Theme channels listed. There is a descriptive theme for each movie's information, but one may be Mystery, followed by Drrama on the same Cinema channel.

My guide still shows just Cinema 1-10. I have yet to see the name, Divine, appear.

Only Epics and Monsters have the theme as their name.

What am I missing?

Shellyl

Yes, that's true the PG only lists Cinema 1-10 but if you tune to one of the cinema channels while there is a break, you will the current descriptions

HD Cinema 1
HD World Cinema 2
HD Cinema 3
HD Cinema 4
HD Cinema 5
HD Cinema 6
HD Cinema Classics 7
HD Cinema Epics 8
HD Cinema Gunslingers 9
Divine HD 10

There are still changing channels around so expect more changes.

rollerfink said:
It would be a good idea for them to put the theme name right there in the progragram guide. Are they planning on doing that.
about time someone else besides me screamed about that. It should be dramaHD, comedyHD etc.

Sean Mota said:
Yes, that's true the PG only lists Cinema 1-10 but if you tune to one of the cinema channels while there is a break, you will the current descriptions

It would never occur to me to tune to a channel when the program guide says Intermission. This is very lame.

What the other posts say is the way it should be. If they want to give theme names to the Cinema 10 channels, then they should name them such in the program guide. Some things seem so obvcious that you wonder whether Voom employees actually use the program guide and are using Voom as their sat service.

But I'm sure that they will change it in due time, just as we may soon be able to start the program guide at the currently viewed channel.

Shelly

Sean Mota said:

HD Cinema 1
HD World Cinema 2
HD Cinema 3
HD Cinema 4
HD Cinema 5
HD Cinema 6
HD Cinema Classics 7
HD Cinema Epics 8
HD Cinema Gunslingers 9
Divine HD 10

There are still changing channels around so expect more changes.
Is the Cinema 8 Epics replacing the other Epics at channel 122? If so, I'll bet that Equator HD would be the new channel 122.

Sean Mota said:
That's what I am thinking too.
Which makes me wonder why are they still saving the remaining 2 HD channels :confused: - something good (that requires 2 channels) must be coming soon before the extra capacity is available :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)