Cinema 10 HD - Reviews of Film Transfer

rudolpht said:
Not the first time either....

Tim,

It was the first time I saw it in Cinema 10. I think the only reason that they decided to show this particular one in its OAR was because it wouldn't have looked too good to blow it up (crop). However, it looked quite good in its OAR although I did not watch the whole show.

Springfield Rifle: Here's one movie that will benefit by presenting it in its OAR. Right now the way it is it shows a lot of grainy and it is also painful to watch. It looks like lassie come home. Bad transfer...

Innocent Blood on Mon. 2/9

Just wanted to give a heads up. It will be showing on cinema 3. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. With Loggia's great turn as an undead mafia Don and a sexy naked
Anne Parillaud, it's one to check out.

Cinema 10 Alert: In the Time of the Butterflies 2/21

Great! Great! Movie to be shown... Don't miss this one!

Tim, I would consider this one to be more of an Epic...for Epic-HD

I watched part of 633 Squadron showing on Cinema 7 today. I watched the beginning and the end. At the very end it was switched to OAR and to me this is another movie that benefits a whole lot in showing it in OAR. Very grainy and you expect that from a movie done in 1964! Now I expect VOOM to really get smart with these old movies. They look a whole lot better in its OAR. Please if you agree with me send an email to voom at customersupport@voom.com. Maybe they can show these old movies in its OAR. I really hope so.