cinema 2 showing Solaris in oar today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shelly

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2003
So who at Voom makes the decisions whether or not to show a movie in oar on their exclusive channels?

What a pleasant surprise!

Shelly

Yes, this is the original Tarkovsky's version. IMHO, a much better and deeper movie than the new one by Soderbergh. It was shown on Epics channel before, and always in OAR! :up

So why is this in oar and rarely any otherr movies on the exclusive channels?

Shelly

shelly said:
So why is this in oar and rarely any otherr movies on the exclusive channels?

Shelly

Actually this movie was played on Epics first in OAR. It just showing in Cinema 10 because they are having a foreign film kind of festival. So they took movies from Epics.

The OAR issue is something that I really stress to the Directors of Programming when I spoke to them last week. I really hope that they change to this soon. I will stress even more if I do not see any change June. I really would love to see all Cinema 10 movies in OAR. Believe me we are trying to get this.

Both Epics and HD World Cinema (ch.102) do show movies in OAR from time to time. I saw another one in OAR on ch.102 a few days ago (don't remember the name). Hope this trend will continue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts