cinema wireless connection kit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
i been thinking about getting the cinema wireless connection kit.has anyone use this with a hr34?let know how it work.

if you have "ANY" possibility (and it's not hard or expensive at all), but if you have ANY ability to go wired, save yourself the back-end headaches of wireless A/V

i have the wired cinema connection kit ,it was causeing problems with play backs on the h24 .the tech had me to disconnect it from hr 34 and the recording are playing fine now on the h24 plus i did a reset on all receivers and alls are working fine now .that the truth .the h24 were freeing up on the recording.i let everyone know in a few days if it still working.

would you believe the tech hook up eternet cable from the router and to the hr34 and that what been all my problems for three weeks with the h24 freezing up wired cinema wired decca is kit working good.

I have had the wireless cinema kit for almost a year attached to a HR24-100 and it was working perfectly. Recently had problems with my router (Brighthouse) - it was really slow at the desktop and really, really slow in the living room (about 20' from the router). Called Brighthouse and the tech reset (remotely) from channel 5 to channel 11. Well, the speed was really lightning after the change but the cinema connection quit working. Router is working fine with an Ipod and Ipad in the same room as the kit but the lights on the cinema kit are on but not blinking. We have unplugged all the connections to the kit and reconnected them and still not recognized. Any suggestions?

Mine is set up "wired" but it's actually wireless. I have the whole home box plugged into a wrt54g router that I configured to be a wireless bridge. Works great. Gives you the ease of the "wired" setup on the d* box, with the benefit of not having to run cat5 all over your house.

- via iPhone 4S

I have the wireless kit setup with an HR34 (install last Thursday), and it appears to be working fine. I haven't tried wired since this seems to be working fine with no issues for me so far.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)