Cinemax 1 cent per year special

I already had autopay and paperless billing. I was in Thialand when I saw this thread and finally came home last night. I just called customer service and got the 1 cent Cinemax deal. Excellent!

I already had autopay and paperless billing. I was in Thialand when I saw this thread and finally came home last night. I just called customer service and got the 1 cent Cinemax deal. Excellent!
Nothing like going on an overseas business trip and coming back to getting Cinemax for a penny:D

You were right across the south china sea,shoulda yelled out the plane window for my wife to get back from Manila :D

Talked to a CSR yesterday about this deal. If you have had cinemax in the last 6 months, they will not let you have it for 1 cent. My 6 months are up Sept. 6. Noted my account to turn it on that day for 1 cent for 1 year. Great deal:).

I've had all the premiums for close to a decade now...

Why can't us long-term subs get a few perks too? Seems like something's upside-down here. New subs get all kinds of perks, but us long-time subs don't benefit from any of the promotions or new sub perks...

Is there any risk of my losing this if I change the default autopay credit card on the account (never can tell) and did we have to re-up when the year was up (mine not until January) or is it automatic?

Is there any risk of my losing this if I change the default autopay credit card on the account (never can tell) and did we have to re-up when the year was up (mine not until January) or is it automatic?

i don't know if they are going to renew this offer after the year is up. the autopay issue won't affect this at all so don't worry. call and ask if they can extend it for two years instead of one. i have the cinemax deal for 2 years.

Ive had the Cinemax deal for a penny for over 3 months and I like to watch alot of movies,unforunately I havent found many movies on Cinemax that interest me so far,but it is nice to have the choice,sure wiish Dish would ad Thriller Max to their lineup(to replace Monsters HD)
How exactly do you call and and ask to extend the year of Cinemax to 2 years?
Also I dont know if alot of people are aware that you can add just the Encore suite of channels for 4.99,I find myself watching those channels alot.

I'm not watching any of it. I guess I'll have to pay the downgrade fee one day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts