cinemax for a penny a month for a year?

Nope. Only offers I've gotten are the Roku + $10/month for a year and 1/2 price off Starz for 6 months. Haven't taken advantage of the Starz offer yet.

I have not, but as others have posted right now the preimum movie channels seem to be half off for about six months right now.

gpollock87 said:
some of the posts above got the deal

Some might have been offered as part of amc.

But dish has been offering half off premiums for a long time even before amc issue. I got hbo & starz under that offer. I even talked to them recently & get extension for hbo (will drop starz).

Like you mentioned, I got them to add it back to my account after the AMC networks were dropped. I was actually surprised when they did!

Just read an article in a link posted by osu in the cbs may drop dish,in the article Joe Clayton says he isn't aware of anything that will bring amc back to dish.:( I would imagine Dish will get slammed with loyalty calls when the walking dead premiers.

I just got this via Chat too.. but be aware that HBO/Cinmax is in free previw for the next 4 days. You can save 4 days if you want to call next Monday instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)