cinemax for a penny a month for a year?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nope. Only offers I've gotten are the Roku + $10/month for a year and 1/2 price off Starz for 6 months. Haven't taken advantage of the Starz offer yet.

I have not, but as others have posted right now the preimum movie channels seem to be half off for about six months right now.

gpollock87 said:
some of the posts above got the deal

Some might have been offered as part of amc.

But dish has been offering half off premiums for a long time even before amc issue. I got hbo & starz under that offer. I even talked to them recently & get extension for hbo (will drop starz).

Like you mentioned, I got them to add it back to my account after the AMC networks were dropped. I was actually surprised when they did!

Just read an article in a link posted by osu in the cbs may drop dish,in the article Joe Clayton says he isn't aware of anything that will bring amc back to dish.:( I would imagine Dish will get slammed with loyalty calls when the walking dead premiers.

I just got this via Chat too.. but be aware that HBO/Cinmax is in free previw for the next 4 days. You can save 4 days if you want to call next Monday instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts