cinemax/hbo deal 5 for both. hmm and epix in dish movie pack no half off 10 dollars though. read

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
epix is included in dish movie pack again, but there is currently no half price deal, so its regular 10 dollars. now* i am just making sure if you order that deal, call dish to check if epix is included again. before ordering. i chatted with a chat person, and they said epix is included. but like i said b4 ordering check with whom your order with via online or calling to be sure its included. but chat person said it was.
but hey on dish its showing epix included on webpage
DISH Movie Pack | Specialty Channels | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support
==========================================
and the other deal is cinemax/hbo for 5 bucks per month. for both that is heck of deal for 6 months.
now i only asked about dish movie pack and they told me about this deal. dunno if its based on how long you been with dish, or if its for everyone. got this deal with chat yesterday.
===============================
oh and showtime still for 5 bucks
and encore for 3 bucks.

I'm currently getting the HBO Max combo for 10 for 6 months plus Showtime for 5 for 6 months.
After reading the link you posted, I added movie pack and can verify Epix is included again.

Reactions: pattykay
Hmm. I just signed up for HBO/Cinemax for $5, and Showtime for $5, but they only extended the offer for THREE months instead of six. Still, a good deal that I wouldn't have thought to ask for without posts like this from this great community!

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)