Cinemax Hd To Launch Friday

Hate to say I told you so.

But I told you.

Thanks for being a SatelliteGuys member. :)

Thanks Scott....now go get the scoop on what else is coming so you can tell us "You told us so" again again all summer long :D

Three cheers for SatellteGuys...hip hip HURREY!

(now if i could only get my FSN Bay Area I could see Berry Bonds break the the HR record in HD)

Go Giant's/Warriors/Sharks/A's/Raider's (49'ers purposly omited)

Thanks guys. I hope to keep the info flowing, and you can help. If your not a supporting pub member please consider becoming one today so that we can keep the lights on and keep doing this for you.

Covering these show (Team Summit, CES, SBE and Cedia) cost a lot so your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Patience has never been one of my virtues. :) Plus, I used the guide, went out past noon and still see no info on the channel. I assume that it will come later too

I had the same problem but forced a channel guide update by performing a "Check Switch." Life is good now! :D

The PQ doesn't look as good as StarzHD so far (image appears to be softer). I've also noticed (after reloading the guide) that there is no HD in the actual program guide description text. Could be they haven't quite gotten to it or maybe we aren't getting the full blown HD just yet?

I'll have to suffer with sling box on it for now since my 6 week road / air trip won't end until Sunday. I'm sure glad Dish got it up and answered all our requests.
I'd ask for TMC next but when I had it with VOOM I didn't really watch it much as I did the others.
Suppose I should ask for Playboy HD which should round out the great collection of HD programming on Dish Network. So how about it, Dish? Want some more money from me? Put up the Playboy channel HD. Had it with VOOM. I promise I sub to it when you get it too.

It is possible

LOL!!! This is too funny!

I know that was a joke. I HOPE that was a joke. But I guess the filmed series reruns could be remastered into HD but with the dreaded pillar box.... or worse! The TV Land could take the TNT approach and make the channel "blow!" :D But there is nothing you can do with videotaped series. You can't make a diamond out of a turd (resolution-wise anyway)

See ya
Tony

Sure you can make a diamond out of a turd. With a S-load of pressure and many years.

Watching Kong now. So far, looks good. Dish continues to be one of the few large tv programming providers who don't just talk about adding HD content, but actually do it. They deserve some of the flak they get, that's for sure. But overall I have been very happy with the service.

... just please stop raising my monthly bill. :)

I'll have to suffer with sling box on it for now since my 6 week road / air trip won't end until Sunday. I'm sure glad Dish got it up and answered all our requests.
I'd ask for TMC next but when I had it with VOOM I didn't really watch it much as I did the others.
Suppose I should ask for Playboy HD which should round out the great collection of HD programming on Dish Network. So how about it, Dish? Want some more money from me? Put up the Playboy channel HD. Had it with VOOM. I promise I sub to it when you get it too.

:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)