Circle closing down at end of year

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN

The Circle brand isn’t going away. The linear TV network will wind down at the end of the year along with the joint venture. Programming like Opry Live and Coffee, Country & Cody will continue to be produced and made available digitally on FAST, streaming and other digital distribution platforms.

I noticed that their programming has basically morphed into the same type stuff as any other channel out there with the same syndicated content. The only original programming they air is during the primetime hours. It seems nobody wants a Nashville-themed channel like in the old days. TNN tried to make a comeback years ago and got replaced with a music video channel instead.

Watch HEE HAW once in a while on that channel. Hopefully someone will pick it up and keep that show on the air. Enjoyed it a lot when I was a kid. Buck Owens and Roy Clark were great musicians.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Watch HEE HAW once in a while on that channel. Hopefully someone will pick it up and keep that show on the air. Enjoyed it a lot when I was a kid. Buck Owens and Roy Clark were great musicians.
Hee Haw hasn’t been on there in a long time.
I like the Duck Dynasty at night.