Citadel (Amazon Prime)

I could not make it through the second episode. It's all been done before.

I hate the weekly release schedule, but not much else on lately that I wanted to watch so Mandalorian, Picard and now citadel I’ve done the weekly watching. Really liked being able to watch The Night Agent over a weekend.

I hate the weekly release schedule, but not much else on lately that I wanted to watch so Mandalorian, Picard and now citadel I’ve done the weekly watching. Really liked being able to watch The Night Agent over a weekend.
I just wait, I am still about two years behind on a lot of shows, there is just too much content right now.

Still have not watched Avatar 2 or Ant Man 3 and I bought them a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
I just wait, I am still about two years behind on a lot of shows, there is just too much content right now.

Still have not watched Avatar 2 or Ant Man 3 and I bought them a few weeks ago.
For me it depends on the show. For high-profile shows like Succession, where big plot turns are likely to (and do) occur, I try to keep watching as current as possible to try and avoid social media spoilers.....

For me it depends on the show. For high-profile shows like Succession, where big plot turns are likely to (and do) occur, I try to keep watching as current as possible to try and avoid social media spoilers.....
Not watched yet, want to, peeved it is not in 4K on HBOMAX, once they become MAX, hoping they will upgrade it for those with the 4K plan.

Absolutely the WORST Amazon Original. What's more sickening, is they're planning Spin-Offs.

Last edited: