clairfication: record notification only when 2 shows recording?

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
On the 625, Is the countdown clock on the side of the screen when your about to begin recording something, isn't that supposed to only happen if you are recording 2 things and the box will need to switch channels? Because I getting the notification even when I'm only recording one thing.

Example: Watching 438 SNY, 728pm get 2:00 countdown clock, about to record "COPS" 204 Court. However the only thing in the scheduled to be recording between 7:30-8:00pm is "COPS" 204 Court

On the 625, Is the countdown clock on the side of the screen when your about to begin recording something, isn't that supposed to only happen if you are recording 2 things and the box will need to switch channels? Because I getting the notification even when I'm only recording one thing.

Example: Watching 438 SNY, 728pm get 2:00 countdown clock, about to record "COPS" 204 Court. However the only thing in the scheduled to be recording between 7:30-8:00pm is "COPS" 204 Court

It will also show the clock if the PIP is active. There are some peculiar circumstances when it will show the clock even though only one show is set to record. I have seen it, but I also remember that at the time I was doing a lot of swapping and what not. Also, I've noticed it when one show is about to end recording at the same time another timer is about to fire. The clock counts down, and no change on the foreground timer. This sort of thing has happened to me only about 3 times out of almost 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)