Clambake: Recipes/Techniques Needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Hey all. I'm heading off on vacation this weekend to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. There will be 18 of us all together going. We're renting out a house on the beach. Anyways, the wife and I will be doing most of the cooking each night as we were designated the best cooks of the bunch. Plus, we love cooking.

With that said, I'm tying to develop a few different ideas that would work well in a beach-type atmosphere. We've already decided to do a Shrimp Gumbo one night. With the leftover andouille sausages and shrimp, I'm also thinking about doing a clambake.

I bought an outdoor fryer/steamer a while back. I'm thinking this would be the perfect tool to make a huge clambake in for a group of 18. Now, this is my first time doing a clambake. Do any of you have any recipes or techniques you'd like to share? They would be greatly appreciated...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)