Classic Arts @ 97W Analog

Status
Please reply by conversation.
true :)

Now we have analog channels on 3 adjacent sats and not on the west coast ;)

Well... on the west sats i get at least 5 ITC channels on three adjacent satellites:

HSN, QVC @135°W;
EWTN, Inspirational Network @133°W;
CSPAN is ITC and The Weather Channel altough scrambled it still serves as a 'beacon', @ 131ºW.
Just as the scrambled ESPNs serve as a 'beacon' even if we can't watch what's on those channels @125ºW, altough there's at least one more ITC channel there.

So, at least for me, there's still ITC channels on the west arc.

On the middle for me (close to my true south) there are one or two ITC analog channels at one of those Aniks and a channel that from time to time pops up at Satmex5 when the Mexican President is gonna send a message to the republic, paired with the ocassional RAI feed and the clean PBS feed at 103ºW, at least 'blindly traveling' from East to West in analog is kinda easy.

Cheers!

Mike

Last edited:
Well, I for one was ecstatic when I saw that announcement on their page last month. 133W is partially obscured by a tree, meaning sparkly analog and NO digital. Now I can lock the digital most of the time, and the analog looks fantastic.

Actually, I still watch it on analog for the most part. Would be nice if they'd up the bitrate a little...

Attachments

• cas_133w.jpg
    cas_133w.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 156
  • cas_97w.jpg
    cas_97w.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 165
Looks like Classic Arts Showcase is moving again.
It's now also on Galaxy 17 Transponder 18 in Analog.
DVB feed is also there at 4075 V 3000.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Future Sathawh PVR900

Makeing a dish bigger?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)