Cleveland HD locals

terpsmandan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Somewhere near here
I "moved" to cleveland and had Dish switch me over. I can get a 41% signal on 61.5 tp 1 which accorning to the documentation here is where the Cleveland HD locals are. Cannot bring them in. Checked with Dish tech support and they said that I needed to "see" tp 31???? That is a CONUS beam. Any ideas?

Cleveland HD locals (and I think the SD also) are at 61.5° on transponder 1, spotbeam 14. They are on spots so you will have to be within around 100 miles from Cleveland to get them. When you tune to 61.5, transponder 1 does the screen change to "spotbeam"? If not you are not hitting the SB, just the transponder.

I "moved" to cleveland and had Dish switch me over. I can get a 41% signal on 61.5 tp 1 which accorning to the documentation here is where the Cleveland HD locals are. Cannot bring them in. Checked with Dish tech support and they said that I needed to "see" tp 31???? That is a CONUS beam. Any ideas?

According to your locaiton you are in NY. That is too far from Cleveland to get that spot beam.

the sd locals are at 110 tp 31 and i get them with a 27 signal. the hd locals are at 61.5 tp 1 and it does switch over to spotbeam when i get a lock at 41 signal but no picture and the box wants a reboot. I thought that if you could get the spotbeam that you were all set. BTW how long before you can "move" again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts