Cleveland Local

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The reason that I asked is that I just moved to Cleveland, hooked it all up myself and then chatted with Dish to turn me over from Roch, NY to Cleveland and the CSR said that they could not do it now but to check back after Christmas. They did flip my local sports package on the spot and deleted the Roch local mapdowns but did not delete them from the 7600's.

You might wish to do what I did for my locals including HD.

I dropped the DISH locals ONLY (which included the HD), and I am renting the HD box from timewarner (in Lake County) for approximately $8/mth. I receive ALL the HD locals as well and also a few unexpected HD national channels, all on basic $11/mth basic (plus the HD box rental).

With the past week of bad weather in Cleveland I lost SAT 61.5 and all DISH HD service, tech service will be here soon after Christmas, so timewarner HD has been my backup.

BTW: DISH gave me credit for the $29 service call and a $25 credit for loss of DISH HD service for this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)