Clock 1 hour fast on PVR508 - HELP?!?!

Strudders

Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I have two DishNetwork DVRs - a 510 and a 508. The 508 time is 1 hour fast - how do I reset it?

Thanks

Hmm... so now I'm confused. My receiver is telling me I am one hour AHEAD of EST. This would put my zip code (Atlanta, GA) somewhere in the Atlantic. Maybe I just discovered the lost city of Atlantis. At least I know I'll be able to get my locals there. hehehe

Strudders said:
Hmm... so now I'm confused. My receiver is telling me I am one hour AHEAD of EST. This would put my zip code (Atlanta, GA) somewhere in the Atlantic. Maybe I just discovered the lost city of Atlantis. At least I know I'll be able to get my locals there. hehehe
You're on DST. Some how your 508 missed the change to standard time last October. Did you just re-activate it or something like that? You'll either have to call Dish and wee if they can do something or wait untill DST starts again.

n0qcu said:
You're on DST. Some how your 508 missed the change to standard time last October. Did you just re-activate it or something like that? You'll either have to call Dish and wee if they can do something or wait untill DST starts again.

You are going to have to do memory dump, do a search here you will find it I had the same problem with my 510. Takes about 30 seconds to fix.

Also do so at your own risk, I never had a problem with it but you never know.

Its a very common problem lately.. Started out with the 811's, but has spread to all models.. If you call tech support, they send a hit, your zip is correct.. All you can do is hope from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts