Clock Display?

minskerm

Original poster
Oct 19, 2006
I'm a new to Dish having switched form D*. On the D* HD Tive you could display a digital clock in the lower right of your TV by entering on the remote SELECT,PLAY,SELECT, 9, SELECT. Is there anyway to do same with the 622? It's the only thing I really miss.

I could finally get rid of my VCR if Dish would put a clock on their receivers!

So...the answer is...NO. But, if you hit the CANCEL button, it brings up the banner which has the time on it.

Press the cancel key and the time will appear top left, as well as other info.

Try putting a clock near your set. I have battery operated one on top of mine. Eliminates any chance of burn in and is less distracting.

Last edited:
I wish Dish Network receivers could be programmed to add certain functions on the screen while you watch tv like channel number, clock, etc. Maybe there is a device or box out there somewhere that you can connect to a television to add certain things to the display. I know they had this for those that wanted caller id on their tv screen. Maybe there is something one can connect from a computer to program it or something.

how about an anti-aliasing nearby-pixel-extrapolating feature that would get rid of the network/channel logos in the corner. I would buy that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts