Closed Caption on HDnews Now Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edtorious

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
San Diego, CA
Closed Captioning?

I was the one wishing for closed captioning to be available in HD channels for us people who is hard of hearing and voila! For some reason, closed captioning is available now in HDNEWS channel, it wasn't available before. So it's all good while it last...

Glad to hear this as I know several including Dave (?) who wanted it for his brother last spring.

Watching (enjoying?) Freddy vs. Jason under mostly clear Seattle skies, Gill

I also have seen closed caption on the HD Premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax. Right now Cinemax East HD 221 is showing the Matrix Reloaded with CC. I do no know whether it was there before.

Closed Captions Please

Voom - please add captions to the HD channels! It's the number 1 reason the partially deaf members of the house keep switching over to cable (ugh!).

edtorious said:
I was the one wishing for closed captioning to be available in HD channels for us people who is hard of hearing and voila! For some reason, closed captioning is available now in HDNEWS channel, it wasn't available before. So it's all good while it last...
Huh?? What you say? :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)