HDNews Report, "VOOM PROGRAMMING LIVES ON"

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
"Rainbow Media Holdings announcing today is will operate and launch the VOOM21 HD Originals for distribution to Cable operators and Satellite TV providers...and it's first major agreement is with Echostar. It will carry 10 of it's HD channels on Dish Network, with expansion to 21 HD channels by 2006."

It's nice to see HDNews providing this coverage. Check it out on channel 100! Can someone provide a video clip?

Supossedly this is updated, the poster who supplied Scott with the original report has said that he hopes to get the updated report soon

BFG said:
Supossedly this is updated, the poster who supplied Scott with the original report has said that he hopes to get the updated report soon
I recorded over an hour of HDNews before they played the second report again. Talk about exciting. I did notice that they went as far as 20 minutes before a repeat of the main stories. I think that is a record for HDNews. Ususally in 10 minutes you get a dejavu feeling.

Thread with both video clips

There's a new different looking announcement......

They've got one going on now that is different from the previous announcements on HDNews.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts