Thank You SatelliteGuys and Gang

HDwonderer

Forced ex-VOOMer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2005
Upstate NY
This forum is the best. For current information there is just no other choice. I turned on my VOOM box and smiled becouse of the News of V* 10/of/21 going on to E*. There will be life after death with VOOM elsewhere. All this month I would turn the box on with a frown. Now WOO HOO. Even though I had TW installed today I will make a fixed move to TW, E* or D* in the next month. Just want to see the dust settle.

-scott

Lets here it for the GANG!

HDwonderer said:
This forum is the best. For current information there is just no other choice. I turned on my VOOM box and smiled becouse of the News of V* 10/of/21 going on to E*. There will be life after death with VOOM elsewhere.
Are you still against the transfer of Rainbow1 to E* or do you think two major DBS providers is enough 'competition'?

JL

justalurker said:
Are you still against the transfer of Rainbow1 to E* or do you think two major DBS providers is enough 'competition'?

JL
I am always againts limited competition unless less it is a viable solution. At this moment is might be what we need. I do hope for consumer pricing that there is more competition in the future. But like I said I am waiting to see the dust settle. Does anyone know if there is a cost involved to get the new V* channels on E*.
-scott

By the way.."hello JL"

Just found post #195 at this link says $5.00 for VOOM HD pak.
Got to love the increase in prices to see HD programing

HDwonderer said:
Just found post #195 at this link says $5.00 for VOOM HD pak.
Got to love the increase in prices to see HD programing
You expect them to be free?

BTW: E* once charged $7.99 for just Discover HD. They raised the price to just $9.99 when the rest of the HD pack was added. Do you not think that 10 channels of Voom isn't worth a bump?

JL

but the good news is the additional $5 isn't required.

But $5 for 10 channels aint bad.

Thanks for all the great info and advice........I will be a regular here now.....

justalurker said:

JL

Yes, I am.
However at least now we have some return for our pain over last two months...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)