Charles Dolan to SatelliteGuys Members - THANK YOU!

Wow!

Mr. Dolan & Saellite Guys Voom supporters -

My wife and I are elated. Thank you very much. And congraulations, Mr. Dolan, on what will eventually seen as a brilliant business decision.

Martin Nystrand

Thanks Chuck and Sat Mods

It makes me proud that I hung in there and that Mr. Dolan found some inspiration from our support letters. Thanks to the Mods for hanging in there and not just giving in to the nay sayers. Voom is the intelligent and artistic choice for television programing.

MikeNewy

Three cheers for the Dolan family...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...

Right...well, at least for TWO of them...

Whipster56 said:
Three cheers for the Dolan family...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...
I second the motion, but...let's not forget our friend Jim Dolan...may he...well, you know...
devil-smiley-029.gif
Vicki

No Vicki....let's forget Jim. He is the black sheep of the family and he has no wool. ( a little kinder term than another part of the male anatomy)

Point VERY well taken...

gutter said:
No Vicki....let's forget Jim. He is the black sheep of the family and he has no wool. ( a little kinder term than another part of the male anatomy)
You said a mouthful!! You always make so much sense!! (Except when you've had one or two too many!)
food-smiley-019.gif
action-smiley-037.gif
action-smiley-037.gif
:D Vicki

I must reiterate this again. A tip of my hat goes off to all you guys here that have helped support Voom and to Charles Dolan and son Tom, who apparently have seen the light that this service can offer. Whether or not people want to admit it or not, HD is the future and Voom is already pushing the envelope forward. I just hope Voom looks into adding Gol TV (English) and possibly by the Summer the new Real Madrid TV channel, which will also be available in English. Gol TV should start their HD broadcasting by the Summer or early Fall from previous reports. Again thanks to all those who believe in Voom and to all those people who are putting their support behind it.

Thanks a lot Sat Guys & Chuck & Tom Dolan. A few weeks ago at my dental appointment my Dr. (an unhappy D* customer) was saying "Oh, I guess VOOM is doomed huh!" I had another appointment today and I was happy to be able to tell him that it was alive and well. He seemed startled so we talked and as a result VOOM may have another customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)