Thank You Wilt Hildenbrand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rtt2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Dear Wilt,

I would like to thank you for all the work you have done on the VOOM project. You were the one on the front line and made yourself extremely available to customers.

Your dedication went above and beyond and was more than anyone expected. Thank you for helping solve even the smallest of problems and to build VOOM into what it was. Many of of would have quit if it was not for you.

Charles had the dream but you were the architect. You dealt with impossible expectations and great challenges. So thank you for all you have done.

Yep, thanks for all of your help! I saw you on the Yahoo groups (and dragonlady_mom) before I signed up with Voom and thought it was really neat that you guys were on there helping people out. And thanks again for helping with the install issue I was having when I was first subscribing.

Couldn't agree more!

rtt2 said:
Dear Wilt,

I would like to thank you for all the work you have done on the VOOM project. You were the one on the front line and made yourself extremely available to customers.

Your dedication went above and beyond and was more than anyone expected. Thank you for helping solve even the smallest of problems and to build VOOM into what it was. Many of of would have quit if it was not for you.

Charles had the dream but you were the architect. You dealt with impossible expectations and great challenges. So thank you for all you have done.

Posted to Wilt on the VOOM/Yahoo forum following a suggestion from someone on AVSforum. He passed our post on to Lori at HQ and she helped us resolve our initial install problems and those since. So, yes, Wilt saved VOOM's bacon in our case.

Still enjoying HDTV until the end under overcast Seattle skies, Gill

Indeed, Wilt helped us a great deal. It is very rare when you can count on people on the inside to help customers. Not only with problems related to installations but problems related to the service as well -- technical and non-technical. Thank you Wilt.

Sean Mota said:
Indeed, Wilt helped us a great deal. It is very rare when you can count on people on the inside to help customers. Not only with problems related to installations but problems related to the service as well -- technical and non-technical. Thank you Wilt.
Wilt was the reason i stuck around through those tuff early months..Now if he could only save VOOm :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)