Who is Wilt?

satellite_crazy_bob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 30, 2004
Massachusetts
Can someone tell me who Wilt is and what his relationship is with VOOM? I'm new to this forum and will be new to VOOM come this monday when I have it installed. All the messages I see with Wilt's name in them always seem to be on the positive side.

satellite_crazy_bob said:
Can someone tell me who Wilt is and what his relationship is with VOOM? I'm new to this forum and will be new to VOOM come this monday when I have it installed. All the messages I see with Wilt's name in them always seem to be on the positive side.
. VP of Engineering at Voom

Wilt Hildenbrand is executive vice president of engineering and technology for Cablevision Systems Corporation. Where does it say Voom? From 1979 to 1986, he served as director of engineering for Rainbow Media Holdings LLC, Cablevision's programming subsidiary. It's now 2004, that was like, 17 years ago.

rkr0923 said:
Wilt Hildenbrand is executive vice president of engineering and technology for Cablevision Systems Corporation. Where does it say Voom? From 1979 to 1986, he served as director of engineering for Rainbow Media Holdings LLC, Cablevision's programming subsidiary. It's now 2004, that was like, 17 years ago.

Until the spin off this year Cablevision = VOOM...

rkr0923 said:
ok, see if I have this right, Cablevivion=Rainbow Media=Voom?

Nope. Right now... Cablevision controls everything under Rainbow Media and Rainbow DBS (VOOM). After the spin off. Rainbow Media and Rainbow DBS will be part of VOOM.

rkr0923 said:
So cablevision owns Voom.........cablevision offers INHD

Yes. Cablevision owns VOOM. INHD has a contract with Cablevision but this contract does not automatically translate to cover VOOM and a few other things...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts