Closing gold members forum, good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I know that it was closed but is it a good idea? Is it beneficial not to have it and what have the gold members said? I know it didnt get alot of use but I did look into it for deals with fta stuff, any chance it might come back?

There was a forum where the gold sponsors could post special deals...

Yes, I had ment gold sponsors and Im sure a certain pudgy model of polo shirts knew that, :p

I'd like to see if back but only if they sponsors would make greater use of it.

Ahh I thought he was talking about the Pub Members area.

Yes the Gold Sponsor forum was closed due to lack of use.

Instead now sponsors may post their specials in what they feel is the correct area for it as long as they ask permission first (this way it dont turn from a great deal into constant spam) :)

We are working on a few ideas enhancing our sponsorship to those sponsors who are interested. :)

Stay tuned!

How do you become a Gold Sponsor, anyway? Is there anything in between Pub Member and Gold Sponsor?

A pub membership cost $20/yr while a gold sponsor costs $7200/yr. That's a lot "in between", wouldn't you say ? :D

True. But I was just curious if there was a sponsorship level or advertising means between that $20-$7200.

Well I do not have $7200 to state how great I'am so I guess I will have to forgo being a gold sponser.

Now if their is a place to get great deals from Sat Guys sponsers---I go for it since I am cheaper then Jack Benny(I am still 39 years old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts